Dec. 03, 2012
MANHEIM – Rep.-elect Mindy Fee (R-Manheim) announced today that the former offices of Rep. Tom Creighton have been officially transferred to her and they are open to assist residents of the 37th District with any state-related matters.
“I am really looking forward to advocating on behalf of the people of our district,” said Fee. “I want people to know that I will always keep their concerns at heart when voting in Harrisburg and that I will tirelessly work for our region. I encourage citizens to visit my office to discuss any state-related issue.”
Fee’s offices are located at 47 Market Square, Manheim, PA 17545 (717-664-4979) and 503 Main St., Denver, PA 17517 (717-336-2199). Both offices are open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Fee noted her services will be identical to those offered by Creighton. These include:
• Vehicle registration, special tags, titles and license applications.
• Point of contact for all state agency questions and issues.
• Filing Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET applications.
• Birth certificate applications.
• Requests for state legislative information and regulations.
• Citations from the Pennsylvania House of Representatives for notable local
accomplishments and family milestones.
• Concerns about state road conditions.
• Tours of the State Capitol for individuals or groups.
• Fishing and hunting information.
To remain accessible to residents in this increasingly digital age, Fee will take constituent comments and offer state forms at her website, www.RepFee.com. She will also maintain a social media presence at www.Facebook.com/RepFee
Fee will be officially sworn in to represent the 37th District on Jan. 1, 2013.
Representative Mindy Fee
37th Legislative District
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Nicole Wamsley